Race & Rally Parts
Rover SD1 2600S
Solid, rust-free body with ROLCENTRE RACING 6 point roll cage.
4-piston AP-LOCKHEAD brake callipers, ventilated discs, EBC pads and all around steel mesh tubing.
All around coil-over suspension with FAULKNER springs (550lbs/ins at the front and 300lbs/ins at the rear) and SPAX KSX adjustable dampers. GRP4 FABRICATION camber plates on front and all around POWERFLEX bushings.
SABELT GT-130 bucket seat with 6-point SABELT FIA seat belts.
RACETECH RTTC10-SL tachometer with shift light and recall, analog period correct water and oil temperature, oil pressure, voltmeter and fuel level gauges.
Completely new electric installation, with ODYSSEY EXTREME RACING battery, circuit breaker, start button, relays and switches for headlights, windscreen wiper, fuel pumps, etc.
Installed fire extinguishing system with RRS ECOFIREX 4.25kg extinguisher and handheld RRS ABC 2kg extinguisher.
60 litres stainless steel fuel tank with safety foam, twin FACET fuel pumps, SYTEC pressure regulator all with steel mesh piping.
In-line 6 cylinder, 2597cc engine with custom tubular exhaust manifold and side exhaust tip, custom inlet manifold with 3 Weber 40DCOE carburettors, large twin core high flow alloy radiator, DAVIES CRAIG electric water pump with digital controller for 2 electric fans, MOCAL oil cooler with off-block filter and electronic ignition. Currently around 190bhp, possibly pulling out safely around 230bhp with minor tweaks.
5 speed LT77 gearbox with FIA paper spec relations, in prefect shifting condition. New AP clutch. Final drive relation 3.90 with QUAIFE limited slip diff.
Car with a lot of presence and eligible for any championship or classic race event.
Finished top 10 on both CSS/U2TC races at the «Algarve Classic Festival» in 2017.
With the car will be delivered:
- 1 100% new complete camshaft set with rocker arms
- 1 running V8 injection engine (can use carburettors)
- 1 intake manifold with original carburetors for the in-line 6 engine
- 1 3.08 final drive ratio
- 1 set of 4 original 15” «Vitesse» alloy wheels
- 1 set of 4 John Red 16” rims
- 1 set of 4 brand new 15” Dunlop Racing CR65 tires
- 1 set of 4 half use 15” Toyo R888R tires
- 1 set of 4 brand new 16” Nankang NS-2R tires
- 1 set of 4 fiberglass Gr.2 wheel flares similar to those used in the official British Leyland Gr.2 car that raced in the 1980 Silverstone Tourist Trophy
- 1 fibreglass rear wing
- All Portuguese legal documentation and license plates
- Valid FPAK Passport
- 1 original Rover 1980’s briefcase (it’s what I use to carry all documentation)
Any info by PM, via email email@example.com ou by phone +351 930 672 674