ELVA MK7 -1963
Elva Mk7 1963 Chassis number 70/027 with comprehensive history.
This well known and extremely competitive car is eligible for many championships around the world including, HSCC Guards Trophy and Masters Series. A very reliable and front running car in the right hands.
Equipped with long range fuel tanks, it is prepared and ready for both sprint or endurance racing.
Since its successful outing in the Madgewick Cupat Goodwoodin 2016 it has been subject of a full chassis up professional rebuild and has been prepared to the highest standard including:
• Full chassis rebuild including a new roll bar to accommodate a taller driver
• Lotus twincam 1600cc engine - freshly rebuilt by Geoff Richardson - (3 races only)
• Rebuilt and period correct Mk4 Hewland gearbox
• Two sets of genuine Elva magnesium wheels and tyres (one set one race old)
• High specification components throughout, all ‘in date’ and ready for 2019 season
Available for inspection near Silverstone.