Ligier JS 53 EVO 2 CN
LIGIER JS 53 EVO 2 - Category CN
Chassis n ° JS53-10 (year 2014) - FFSA car n ° 67293
Full options / Full Evo (Magneti Marelli ECU, extra light bodyworks option, paddle shift, etc.)
Sold with many spare parts: new front bodywork, new rear bodywork, SADEV gear ratios, brake pads, 4 sets of ATS rims, Michelin P412 rain tires and S412 slick tires, roll bar, passenger seat + harness, flight case, etc.
Steering wheel revised by XAP. Ready to drive.
Superb. Like New. Very little use: a few trackdays per year.
- carbon monocoque HP Composites
- bodywork prepreg fiberglass HP Composites
- weight: 570 Kg
- length: 4620 mm - width: 1800 mm - wheelbase: 2650 mm
- double wishbone
- pushrod and spring-damper combination
- horizontal dampers 2 or 3 adjustable ways
- adjustable anti-roll bar system
- 3rd element front
- 6-speed sequential gearbox Sadev SLR82/14 with aluminium casing
- semi-automatic hydraulic steering wheel paddle system Sadev
- oil radiator cooling
- mechanical - without assistance
ENGINE & ELECTRONICS
- Honda K20A - 2 litres - 4 cylinders inline – 255 hp
- gearbox and engine control units Magneti Marelli SRAE
- Ø13'' aluminium ATS - front width: 9'' - rear width: 10,5''
- master-cylinder AP Racing
- 4-piston monobloc calipers Brembo
- Ø 11'' front and rear steel discs Brembo
- CN - FIA rules
The Ligier JS 53 EVO 2 is ideal to discover what it feels like to drive an endurance sports prototype. The Ligier JS 53 EVO 2 has scored numerous victories, in particular in the V de V Endurance Series, the Asian Le Mans Series and the Italian Sports Prototype Championship. It is also used in hill climbs, Trophee Tourisme Endurance (TTE), Ultimate Cup races.
Formula / CN Sports Racer VdeV Norma Wolf Ligier Tatuus. Norma FR2000 FR2.0 Formula Renault FR 2000 FR 2.0