Lotus Exige s2 - Race winning car - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
Stunning Lotus Exige Race car.
Former race winning car that has only been used on track days 3 times in the past couple of years - but has been well maintained.
The car was originally built for racing about 5 years ago at considerable expense and competed in the 750 mc race series in 2013/14.
It only went out 4 times in 2013/2014 (750 mc- Cartek Roadsports) had 2 wins and a second.
It has a Tillet Carbon fibre B6F race seat from Demon Tweaks which I think are about £900 as it has the alcantara or sude trim.
In addition to this, in 2017 I purchased a brand new set of Team Dynamics wheels and new Avon Racing Semi-slicks - which will come with the car also.
- Jubu Straight cut gears with final drive,
- AP Racing 4 Pot Front callipers,
- Oversized racing AP front discs,
- Front standard Calipers transplanted to rear,
- Emerald ECU Management with PCport,
- Electronic gearbox oil cooler,
- Tyre pressure monitoring system,
- Lap timing gear,
- 3 Stage LED Shift lights,
- Racing Clutch,
- Interior and exterior Isolation switches, Manual Brake Bias Valve,
- Ohlins adjustable damping all round,
- Poly-bushed all round,
- Lightened Flywheel,
- Full Roll Cage,
- Charge Cooler,
- 2 sets of Avon Racing Semi Slicks (1 used, 1 new)
- Full Aero kit including belly pan,
- 4 branch stainless steel exhaust manifold,
- Full Racing harness,
- Head upgrade
- Stainless Steel Valves,
- Fully Compliant with the 750 MC Roadsports Race series regulations,
- Alloy Baffled Sump,
- Alloy Baffled Fuel Tank,
- Lotus TRD induction kit,
- MP62 Eaton Supercharger,
- Uprated Fuel injectors,
This is a fantastic car that I originally purchased with a view of racing in the Lotus UK Cup, but ended up racing a different car in the end (fully supported)
It is well maintained as we had mechanical support every time we went out in it - so it is mechanically spot-on. The bodywork is in very good condition - but this is a race car so there are some scratches and stone chips etc.
Also with the car is a replacement set of clutch plates - the racing clutch in there is quite hardcore with the Straight cut gears - so it takes some getting used to, but still very usable. More suited to a race environment than track day.
The car looks superb and is a serious piece of kit the full Aero kit means that it is absolutely planted to the track and the grip is phenomenal.
The car was road registered and it may be possible to put back on the road if you really wanted to - it is on a 54 plate registered 17th December 2004. I have applied for the V5 which will be supplied when sold.
Serious enquiries only please. I am open minded about a quick sale, as I have a couple of cars to sell to fund this year! See my other items....
Vehicle will not be released until money has been cleared.
Car can be viewed Near Cheadle, Cheshire/Manchester
07891 810 262