Extreme Time Attack/Hill Climb Mitsubishi Evo 9 - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
Purchased from Dave Rowe in 2016 - this is the fastest Evo to ever complete the Pikes Peak hill climb.
Extensive rebuild spanning 18 months however, as a team we are taking an entrely different direction. It's been a tough decision to make but a necessary one.
Needs some work to finish the car before using in competition with the main points being new chassis loom, longer front arms and drive shafts and oil sump tank ideally needs relocating.
This is an absolute MONSTER build, everything is top of the line as we went all out. Almost everything is brand new and has never been used on track yet.
- Norris Designs 4G64 Version 8 - rated to 1350 hp
- Norris Designs dry sump system
- Norris Designs twin charger - zero lag - power from 2000 rpm!
- Garrett/Tial 4202 Turbo
- Twin bypass valves for supercharger
- 100 shot of Nitrous
- Huge custom intercooler & Radiator
- Custom oil cooler & location
- 1000hp+ with video and graphs to prove
- Chris Tullet custom 4 inch Inconel system with repackable rear silencer (very quiet) and optional straight pipes
- ATL 45 litre fuel cell with quick fill system
- 2 in boot pumps with Magnus mechanical pump up front
- 5 ltr swirl pot
- Motec M150 Ecu
- Motec PDM X2
- Motec Keypad
- Motec C1812 display
- Bosch Motorsport ABS
- Shiftec paddle shift system
- Switchable maps for various power outputs
- Quaife Sequantial gearbox with breather and uprated diff
- Clive W Non ACD centre diff with Cusco plated diff
- Clive W RS rear diff with Cusco plated diff
- Carbon prop
- 1200 hp rated drive shafts
- Norris Designs triple plate clutch
Chassis & Suspension
- Stripped back to bare metal and treated with Rust Bullet
- Fully repainted in satin black - gloss white in side
- Tubular sub frames
- Tubular arms
- Billet rear arms
- Billet rear camber arms
- Billet links
- Fully poly bushed
- Seam welded
- Billet hubs all round
- Tracktive active suspension
- Air jacks
- Full Voltex Tilton edition Aero kit - the most extreme aero availble for the Evo 789. Wind tunnel tested and race proven. Huge wait on these kits, creates up to 3 tonnes of downforce
- Seibon Carbon doors with custom carbon door cards, RS door handles and door clips
- P4P 5mm Hardcoated lexan all round - pro sliders in front windows, vented rears
- front and rear arches/sills modified to suit
- Alcon full race front and rear with brake ducting to front brakes
- Bosch ABS system
- Tilton reservoirs
Wheels & Tyres
- 2 sets of Enkei
- 2 sets TE37
- Various slicks, wets and WTAC spec tyres
This advert is on the understanding that the car needs finishing but it's an absoslute bargain for somebody with the time to finish it - estimate cost to finish at around £10k. The car cost over £350k to get to this point.