Race Car Transport
Radical PR6 1340cc
Purchased in Sweden in 2015, to be raced in Spain during 2015 season, where it won the Andalucian Championship. Then in 2016, it was raced in Sweden where it took part in the Scandinavian Championship where it was raced all season long. Having it checked after every race. Now the car is back in Spain waiting to be sold. Hasn't been used on a race track since September 2016. Car runs perfectly ready to race.
The car was built in 2007 Chasis number PR060025 and has the standard RPE 1340cc engine with 45hrs. Can be run comfortably to 65hrs before a rebuild.
The car is ideal for running in the 750mc Bikesports Championship, BRSCC OSS, Scandinavian Championship, Hillclimb or as a Trackday car.
Spec and spares list below.
- Central seating position, powder-coated carbon steel spaceframe chassis with integral safety cell complying with MSA safety regulations
- Aluminium honeycomb front crash structure complying with FIA Production Sports Car Crash Test.
- 36 litre foam filled aluminium fuel tank mounted behind the driver within the safety cell.
- Fully adjustable pedal box
- Driver seat-belt complying with FIA requirements
- RPE 1340cc 4-cylinder double overhead cam engine, dry sump with remote oil reservoir & oil cooler
- Engine performance - 210bhp - 130ft/Ibs - 10,500rpm
- Electric pump to circulate water and prevent heat soak
- Four butterfly, 41mm fuel injection system with composite ram air box
- Lightweight steel flywheel with multi-plate clutch
- Stainless steel manifold and silencer
- Six-speed sequential transverse gearbox with paddle-shift and autoblip
- Chain drive system with torque-biasing limited-slip differential for seamless diff lock-up and integral reverse. (Diff rebuilt in August 2016)
- Fully adjustable Intrax suspension system front and rear - unequal length top and bottom wishbones, fabricated uprights, forged steel centre lock hubs and interchangeable anti-roll links
- Intrax 3-way adjustable dampers
- Radical four-pot callipers front and rear
- Upgraded AP Racing big brake front kit with floating discs
- 2x sets of wheels
- 1x set it Dunlop wets (used) and 2x sets of Dunlop slick
- Four-piece lightweight fibre-glass bodywork painted Ferrari Yellow but can be painted any colour asked by the buyer.
- Installed a manual OMP fire extinguisher
- Wolverine Oil Tank Heater
- High downforce composite front diffuser with removable, low-drag front section
- Wheel arch louvres front and rear
- Rear view mirrors
- Composite side pods with air management system and radiator inlet
- Removeable composite tail section with integral induction intake and ventilation grilles.
- High downforce aluminium rear wing
- High-downforce composite rear diffuser
- Quick-release steering wheel
- AIM PISTA Dash installed but not connected to the ECU, only reads speed and battery voltage, will read Gears, RPM, Temps when connected
- Upgraded, stronger driveshafts
- Dash-mounted brake bias adjuster
- Spare chain and drive sprockets of various sizes
- Spare front canards
- Current engine hours 45.
The car is ready to drive and has always been taken care of by professional mechanics, the car comes with plenty of spares and can be tested prior to purchase for a small fee.
If interested you can contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp or call at +34607818025
I would consider a part exchange with a 2012 onwards Radical SR3 RS, or similar