BMW E36 M3 3.2 EVO ECU
BMW Motorsport E36 M3 S50B32 Group N race car ECU remap for swap & EWS delete
Here I have a rare Siemens MSS50 ECU and remap kit for the BMW E36 M3 3.2 Evo made by BMW Motorsport for their FIA Gr.N race cars.
IMPORTANT: you will need to send your ECU to be remapped with the SMD chips so any electronic repair shop can do this.. instruction sheet included.
It is the chip set that gets the most out of the race prepared engine used in the Gr.N class which is basically a stock engine with steeper ramped 260 degree duration camshafts and a thinner head gasket.
BMW rated it at 350ps. These are no longer sold by BMW. At the time they were still available the price was 1500 euros + VAT!
The advantage of this remap is that you get the absolute most that BMW was able to get out of a stock engine but as this is such a bespoke software it will be very difficult to make further modifications to it.
- 350 PS (stock is 321 PS) so a gain of 29 PS!
- For manual gearbox only
- For use with stock intake and MAF sensor
- For full power gain a thinner Gr.N head gasket and Gr.N cams should be used
- rev limit set to 8000rpm (stock is 7600rpm)
- no speed limiter
In this listing is a modified version of the BMW Motorsport software, additional modifications are:
- EWS delete
- missing ABS signal safe mode delete
- SAP delete (exhaust air pump)
These additional modifications allow the engine to be used in any swap project car but will still work in the E36 M3 and Z3 M.
All MSS50 and MSS50.1 ECUs can be used.
- 1996-1998 Euro M3 Evo with manual gearbox
- Z3 M with the S50B32 engine
- any swap project using a manual gearbox
Keyword Search Terms:BMW Motorsport E36 M3 S50B32 Group N race car ECU remap kit
Joined February 2020
Seller's other ads
|Trade or Private:
Make an Offer
Share by Email