FIA LOTUS CORTINA
Immaculate FIA Lotus Cortina.
Built by Jordan Racing Team Ltd for the 2020 season. The car competed in various Matsers Historic races and Goodwood Speedweek where it was driven by Colin Turkington.
The shell was intially blasted to bare metal, and checked on our body jigs. Our own spec of T45 roll cage was fitted and then finished in original Lotus colours by Normandales.
The car has the below items fitted. Everything on this car is the best available. The engine has been rebuilt by Neil Brown Engineering and is at zero hours, Diff and Gearbox have been rebuilt by us and are at zero hours.
- Lightweight Alloy Panels
- Neil Bown Engine (Zero Hours)
- FIA Legal gearbox (Zero Hours)
- JRT Spec Diff
- JRT Spec Dampers and Springs
- Heated Screen
- BTB Exhuast system
- Recaro Seat with Shorth quick change belts
- Momo Prototipo Steering Wheel
- FIA Safecraft Driver and Centre Nets
- Lifeline Extinguisher System
Car comes with FIA HTP valid until 2030 and Two spare sets of wheels.