Ford Fiesta ST150 Race Car + Spares
ST150 RACE CAR
Professionally built Fiesta race car. Built by Moore’s Motors in 2017, raced by them for 2 seasons, bought by me and used for the 2019 Armed Forces Race Championships season and then the 2020 Birkett only. Totally reliable throughout. I have done 10 races only in it.
Selling due to lack of use in 2020/21 (COVID…) and a change of job/3rd kid now making 2022 season untenable.
2006 Ford Fiesta ST150 with all modifications to MSA regs. This is not a track car, this is a race car. Mapped to 176 bhp at the flywheel. 1020kg with one seat, ¼ tank of fuel and no driver. Serviced in April 2021 ready for the 2021 season which I am now unable to participate in.
Very reliable, solid performer, cheap spares and tyres. A perfect car to try circuit racing that will not cost the earth to buy or run and will be consistent enough to ensure more time racing and less time fixing! Car was previously MOT'd - has all lights etc required to take test.
- Custom full cage (Tylar motorsport) - the welding at the attachment points is a work of art
- Glass fibre bonnet
- Glass fibre boot
- Polycarbonate rear window
- Polycarbonate side windows
- Wire tow pulls
- Stripped and lightened,
- Door cards/electric removed
- Dash cut, removed aircon and extra wiring removed
- Cobra race seat and slider
- TRS harness (now expired so not suitable for racing)
- Sabelt steering wheel and boss
- Lifeline extinguisher and pulls (usable until end of 2021)
- Fitted Focus C-Max alternator (relocated away from hot exhaust)
- Odessey 8 battery relocation (currently not fitted, but included)
- Electric cut offs and pulls
- Rear high vis rain light
- Rally timer
- 2017 complete engine rebuild
- Complete head rebuild 2018, fitted Cosworth 200 profile cams (Jamsport)
- Rolling road map in 2019 to 176bhp (Allan Jeffery in Plymouth)
- Pipercross induction
- Full Miltek stainless exhaust, manifold decat etc, fully wrapped.
- Oil catch tank
- Aircon delete
- Power steering relocation (avoids boil over on track)
- Vibratech engine mounts
- Standard Fiesta IB5 fitted
- Spare Fiesta IB5 with RS LSD that needs some new selector seals.
- Vibratech gearbox mounts
- Helix 4 paddle clutch fitted 2020 and used for one race only!
- BC racing coilovers
- Puma axle spacers
- Standard ST150 brakes
- EBC Yellowstuff pads all round,
- Goodrich braided lines
WHEELS & TYRES
- 10 Fiesta Zetec S 16” wheels, currently fitted with:
- 4 Uniroyal Rainsport 3s – road and wet track tyre, done 2 wet races, loads of life left
- 6 Toyo Proxes R888R – all done several races, probably got 1 or 2 left in them
- 4 brand new Toyo Proxes R888R – never been fitted, stored in a container out of sunlight
Spare pack includes (at least - probably forgotten things)
- Fiesta IB5 gearbox with RS LSD fitted (needs new selector seals)
- Spare standard clutch (used)
- New clutch slave cylinder
- Pair new drive shafts
- 2 new lower control arms
- New tie rod ends
- New tie rod
- Coil pack
- Oem bonnet
- Oem boot
- Original alternator
- Spare ECU and associated speedo/clocks
The car is in excellent order and ready to race once fitted with a new harness.
Selling price £5999.00
Build cost in excess of 10k but looking for sensible offers.
Car located in Penryn, Cornwall.
CONTACT: Richard 07967 006612 email@example.com
Keyword Search Terms:Fiesta, 750MC
Seller's other ads
|Trade or Private:||Private|
|Share by Email Print page Report Sold|