Rennmax BN1-2 Formula Junior
- Rennmax BN1-2 is a unique Formula Junior built by Bob Britton in Australia in 1962.
- Bob Britton set out to build a Lotus 20 copy from photographs and measurements but, after the first chassis had been built, he was able to get a Lotus 22.
- The BN1 was essentially a Lotus 20 with Lotus 22 suspension.
- Today the car has the latest spec Geoff Richardson engine along with a refreshed gearbox and would be ready to race.
- BN1-2 is unique and would be a front running Formula Junior with the correct driver.
- More info on Rennmax here; http://www.oldracingcars.com/rennmax/bn1/
- HTP’s valid until 2025
- Only 100 miles since complete rebuild including engine and gearbox.
- Lots of spares including full set of wishbone and bodywork moulds.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact Philip Cheek on +441480 861 676 or +447940 428 927.
Seller's other ads
|Company||Complete Motorsport Solutions|
|Trade or Private:||Private|
|Share by Email Print page Report Sold|