EVO 9 Time Attack / Hill Climb car
**LOW PRICE TO SELL FAST**
EVO 9 Time Attack/Hill Climb project car for sale, because our client change his hobby . The car is built with high quaility parts. Never used on the track, just on the dyno to "run in" the new engine!
Specs and brand new parts:
- Brand new buschur racing 2.3l stroker kit
- Kelfrod Cams
- Oversize Valves
- High flow oil pump
- High flow water pump
- New timing belt, tensioner and bearings
- New seals
- New ACL bearings
- New full race turbo kit with EFR Turbo
- ETS Intercooler kit with custom pipe work
- Tial dual wastegate
-Heat isolation (Manifold and Downpipe)
-2 Disc OS Giken clutch
- Oil catch can wit Dash 10 fittings
- Haltech boost solenoid
- HKS Oil filter
- Custom stainless steel exhaust with HJS cat in the back
- IP Coils
- HKS Plugs
- New AYC pump
- New Nitron R3 suspension
- Greddy Boost, Oil temp and press gauge
- Custom dashboard
- Custom center console
- OMP Steering wheel
- Recaro seat with custom sliders
- FIA roll cage
- FIA fire fighter system
- Carbon Bonnet
- Carbon Trunk
- Carbon Wing with custom stands down to the chassis
- GFK Wide body kit (not fited at the moment)
- XXR Wheels with Michelin Slicks
- Base map on stock ecu to 1.2 bar with no lift to shift, launch control, rali anti lag, closed loop boost control etc.
...and many more...
Our customer spend arround 85000 Euro into this car (invoices available).
The EVO has a basemap on the stock ecu to 1.2 bar and made arround 500HP and runns perfectly.
The set up is able to produce 650HP @ 1.8 bar.
Things to to:
- Axle aligment
- Body kit paintwork
- Body kit mount
- New brake fluid
- New tyres
- Bonnet needs a repaint
- New wind screen (The old have a crack)
- If you use the EVO for serious racing, we recomand:
a) AP Racing or PFC big brake kit
b) Haltech Elite 1500 or Nexus R5 ECU, with a on board data logger, egt, oil and map sensor.
We sell the car in the current condition. We could also make an offer to finish the whole project.
Seller's other ads
|Company||A&M Autotech und Motorpsort GmbH|
0041 71 430 00 72
|Trade or Private:||Private|
|Share by Email Print page Report Sold|