Aston Martin GT4 2019 with 2020 Hot Climate kit
Aston Martin GT4 chassis AMR 17A-015 supplied New in April 2019.
Covered a total of 10,518km and has been serviced/parts replaced according to AMR lifing schedule.
- Tyre Pressure monitoring System (TPMS)
- Additional sensor loom for Damper pots
- Damper pots
- Long life bearing kit
- Adjustable sliding pedal box kit
- Data logging expansion kit -Upgraded from standard DDU10 7" HD dash
- GPS module
- TC/ABS activity lights
- Rear view camera system
- Air Conditioning system
- Car cover
The above spec on top of the base price of £175,000 gives a total of £210,000 plus vat plus spares.
The car has been upgraded to the 2020 Hot Climate specifiaction and is optional to run in 2020 but compulsary in 2021, List price on the 2020 hot climate kit is £16,201.59 plus Vat. The upgrade offers significant reduction in tempratures to the engine (down from 110 deg to 90deg) and transmission ( Down from 150 deg to 100 deg). The kit consists of -
- new carbon Kevlar bonnet with larger exit ducts and centre nacca duct for turbo cooling.
- Alloy Engine water radiator.
- New larger air charge cooler.
- Larger engine oil cooler.
- Front mounted Gearbox cooler.
- Rear mounted Diff cooler.
- Alloy water header tank with larger capacity.
All standard parts will be supplied if you felt the need to run in 2019 specification.
The below parts were changed 2750km ago,
- Drive Shafts
- Wheel bearings
- Drive belts
- Brake master cylinders
- Brake Calipers
- Rear Caliper Seals
- Air con pump
A new Gearbox was fitted 4780km ago, This has been reprogrammed with a higher oil temp warning limit to prevent the gearbox going into autoshift/safety mode.
Spare parts INCLUDED in the sale are,
- Track Day Rear Exhaust system (AMR version)
- Run up hubs
- Spring sets
- 5 spare sets of wheels (with TPMS sensors)
- 2 stage lifts with safety stands
- Car skates
- New Front Bonnet
- New Front Bumper
- Front Splitter
- New Pair of front dive planes
- New Rear Bumper
- New Rear Diffuser
- New Unsused Gearbox
- Track rod arms
- New Wheel arch liners
The above spare parts cost approx £50,000 giving a total new package price ofcar and spares totalling £275,000 plus vat.
The car is avilable immediately and ready to veiw in Optimum Motorsports workshop in Wakefield.
Please call Shaun Goff +44 07876655575 or email email@example.com
Seller's other ads
|Trade or Private:||Trade|
|Share by Email Print page Report Sold|