Lola T 210
One of only sixteen factory built Lola T210. At the front of Chassis # SL210-14, the double wishbone suspension was bolted directly onto the monocoque, while at the rear a steel subframe was fitted to support the engine, gearbox and multi-link suspension.
The engine of choice was the Ford Cosworth FVC, which was effectively one half of the DFV V8 used in Formula 1. Displacing just under 1.8 litres, it produced an impressive 245 bhp and was mated to a Hewland gearbox. Clothed in a open fibreglass body, the new Lola T210 tipped the scales at just 550 kg.
- Chassis-Nr: SL210-14
- Complete owner history
- Ready to race
- detailed race history:
- 1970 - Interserie / Championat d'Europe
- 1971 - Championat d’Europe des Sport-Protos mit Terry Croker / Guy Edwards
- 1972 - 1000 km Nürburgring
- 1973 Euro 2L
- Valid HTP until 12.2025
- Brand NEW Geoff Richardson FVC 1800 ccm engine
- Hewland FT200 gearbox
- Participation Le Mans Classic 2012, 2014, 2016
- Participation in Masters / CER 2010 - 2014
On request we will gladly send you a detailed exposé of this beautiful race car with the chassis # SL210-14, do not hesitate.
Errors and subject to prior sale
springbok sportwagen GmbH Frank Jacob
Seller's other ads
+49 5139 957666
+49 171 4167106
|Trade or Private:||Trade|
|Share by Email Print page Report Sold|