Ford F-250 4×4 1960 - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
Ford F-250 4×4 1960
Great looking and sounding truck!
Used between 1960-1977 at the Finnish Haaga VPH Fire station, it was then sold at auction in 1977.
The car was removed from the traffic register in 1983 and the project started to build a modern version, i.e. put all the old technology on the shelf and replace it with a bit more modern American technology. A lot was done but the project remained unfinished for a very long time, the owner unfortunately died, and the truck was sold in 2016 to the owner that finished the project.
- Ford 460 engine.
- Gearbox C6 automatic box modified slightly and reinforced by adding 1 additional disc in the clutch board.
- Windows are new and tinted.
- All seals for doors and windows are new.
- All new electrics.
- Brake and fuel lines also new brake booster/work cylinder.
- Engine/heads machined 2018, new camshaft, hydraulic lifters and valve springs.
- Complete interior makeover.
- New carburetor, starter motor and alternator.
- No used parts have been used, only new ones.
- Exhaust pipes and petrol tank were specially made 2017.
It has covered around 15000 km between 2017-2019.
This Ford F-250 4×4 1960 is in Finland and can be shipped worldwide!
Please know that I will help you in every way possible with the purchase. I have good contacts for shipping the vehicle all over the world. If you would like to come and view the vehicle before purchasing that would be great but if it isn’t possible to come and view I will do my best to give you as much information and as many photos as you require. I myself buy a lot from foreign countries so I know exactly the situation you are in.
Koskin Import OY Ltd