BMW E46 (S50 engine) racecar
The car was originaly built for endurance circuit racing. During last 3 years (2016-2018) the car participated in 8 races in Baltics always having podium finishes in 3000cc class. The car is ready to race. In 2016 finishing 1st in class ant top 10 overall in so called "Lithuanian LeMans", 1000km endurance race (among 40+ cars)
- Engine: S50B30, fully rebuilt in June 2018, having only 6 racing hours after rebuilt. Together with programmable VEMS ECU it has an output of 300hp @ 6932rpm and 342Nm @ 4901rpm.
- Body and aero: Rally spec FIA approved rollcage, fiberglass body kit (front/rear bumpers, wider fenders, front hood, rer trunk lid, side skirts). Car is very light with dry weight of 1150kg. Adjustable rear wing (attack angle)
- Fuel tank: 120L + swirlpot + Bosch fuel pumps.
- Suspension and brakes: BC racing RM series coilovers, E46 M3 standart brakes + Carbon Lorraine brake pads + front brake cooling, front E46 M3 control arms, rear axle from E46 M3
- Drivetrain: ZF 5 speed gearbox + short shift, 4.1 LSD from E46 M3
- 2 sets of 18x8,5J wheels
Handling is very easy and predictive, car is very easy to drive. Car is also cheap to maintain.
Although it is already a bargain, but some smart negotiations are still possible.