Martini MK 37
Driven by Alain Ferté and Philippe Alliot, this Martini MK 37 won several races in the 1982 European Formula 3 Championship including Monaco, Magny-Cours and La Châtre.
Alliot finished second in the championship in this car. Ferté’s Martini MK37 won the title that year.
The car was completely restored in the historic Martini workshops in Magny-Cours.
- Runner-up in the European Formula 3 Championship
- 1st place in Monaco
- 1st place at Magny-Cours
- 1st place at La Châtre
- Chassis: monocoque
- Bodywork: Aluminium sheet
- Weight: 455 kg
- Length > 4200 mm
- Width > 1560 mm
- Engine: 1998 cc straight 4 Alfa Romeo Novamotor, O.H.Cs, 170 bhp at 5800 rpm
- Gearbox: 5-speed + reverse Hewland MK 9
- Suspensions: Front and rear wishbones and rocker arms
- Brakes: AP-Lockheed calipers, 4 pistons front / 2 pistons rear
- Rims: Dymag monobloc in magnesium
- Tires: Michelin Radial X racing
Price on demand.