Pescarolo-Judd LM P1 2007
In 2007, the #16 Pescarolo-Judd entered by Pescarolo Sport driven by Jean-Christophe Boullion, Emmanuel Collard and Romain Dumas took the chequered flag in third place in the Le Mans 24 Hours behind the big teams, Audi and Peugeot. That same year its driver line-up scored four top-3 finishes in the Le Mans Series.
It is eligible for events such as Daytona Classic, Sebring Classic and the new Masters Endurance Legends Series.
- 3rd place in Le Mans 24 Hours 2007
Le Mans Series:
- 2nd in the Monza 1000 km
- 3rd in the Nürburgring 1000 km
- 2nd in the Spa 1000 km
- 2nd in the Silverstone 1000 km
- Chassis: FIA carbon monocoque
- Bodywork: Carbon / kevlar
- Weight: 900 kg
- Length > 4409 mm
- Width > 1998 mm
- Wheelbase > 2800 mm
- Engine: 5496 cc JuddV10 GV650 bhp at 7000 rpm
- Gearbox: 6-speed sequential Xtrac, steering wheel-mounted automatic gearshift
- Suspensions: Double wishbones
- Brakes: Carbon discs front-rear Ø 15’’, Carbon pads, 6-pistons Alcon calipers
- Rims: Magnesium, BBS, Ø 18’’
Price on demand.