Race Car Transport
Ferrari 360 GT
Ferrari 360 GT
This historic 360-GT, chassis 2010, was assembled by Ferrari/Michelotto
Never raced again after 2003, but has since been highly detailed and restored with engine and gearbox rebuilt. It has been demonstrated at some special events, with limited running time. The condition is spectacular for a collector and not typical of used race cars. Importantly the car was further developed, in conjunction with Michelotto, with a much more reliable and durable Michelotto/Hewland gearbox with sequential shift. This car has played a significant part in Ferraris FIA GT victory records, is eligible for many events around the world, and is a piece of choice for any race car collector. Entirely revised, Race ready.
Car is currently fitted with Michelotto / Veloqx spec engine #27, and Michelotto option Ferrari / Hewland NLT gearbox as raced.
· 2002 : 3864kms
2003 : 15,100kms
· Mileage on step 3 engine currently installed, engine #27 : 3,378kms
· Tony James wiring looms and junction boxes,
· Veloqx developed suspension geometery, 1,297kms on dampers,
· Front AP brake calipers,
· AP racing pedal box,
· Lightweight bodywork,
· High and Low downforce wings,
· Latest level Hewland / Ferrari sequential gearbox, 4,500kms on casing, new gear cluster & CWP bearings
· Magnetti marelli Dass 4 data logger,
· Fuel counter employed to run race strategy,
· Four linear damper pots,
· Steering pot,
· SACHS 4 way adjustable dampers
· Fuel pressure sender,
· Additional oil pressure log,
· 1 x 4 input analogue to CAN box
· Carbon air boxes
· BERU tyre pressure monitoring integrated into marelli data logger,
· Heavyweight long distance headers : 3,378kms,
· Long distance wheel bearings : 1,297kms
· Tripod drive shafts : 1,297kms
Additional extensive 24 Hour spares package including Fresh Zero mileage engine from Michelotto avalible at a additional price.
Maranello Motorsport Melbourne Australia.