Race & Rally Parts
Caterham CSR Race Car
Top spec CSR race car available in full ready-to-race condition. The car has been fully rebuilt and is a fresh, race winning car in CSCC Mag 7s.
· X Power 303 bhp 2.3 Duratec (fresh in 2019, 0 hours, just mapped)
· Quaife 60G sequential with flatshift (fresh for 2018)
· Syvecs ecu (pit limiter active, traction and launch control available)
· Si-Leck motorsport wiring loom
· Race technology dash board
· 55ltr ATL bag tank
· ZF LSD (fresh for 2018)
· Heavy duty propshaft (new for 2018)
· Edwards stainless exhaust system
· Choice of dampers, currently on £6k Penske 3-way adjustable, brand new 2017
· Multiple sets of Caterham wheels and Kumho tyres
Originally a c.2006 Eurocup chassis with very limited use between 2007 and late 2015. It was comprehensively rebuilt in 2017 with many new parts (uprights, wishbones, driveshafts, wheel bearings etc.) and ran for c.15 hours during the 2017 season.
For the 2018, the car had a full strip down, engine rebuild and upgrade (X Power), gearbox rebuild (R&R) and new diff and propshaft. It has raced with the CSCC at three rounds and completed one test day, putting gearbox/diff at c.9 hours. The engine has just been rebuilt (mid 2019) and is fresh, rolling road time only. The car qualified on pole twice and finished on the podium at all three rounds, including a win at Thruxton in 2018. It has a 100% reliability record over 2017/18.
The car is in perfect racing condition and will come race prepared and ready to go on track, with Vbox data available if desired.