Porsche 911 RSR Inspired Road Racer 1972 (RH - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
911 RSR inspired road racer.
This is a one off; a unique 911 with presence and performance, perfectly suited to road or track use.
Benefiting from a recent comprehensive (in excess of £15,000) engine rebuild, courtesy of our in-house specialist, which included a new Porsche crankshaft, piston rings, big end and main bearings, recut valve seats and machined exhaust guides, timing chains etc. along with a new clutch and flywheel.
Based on a 1972 long bonnet chassis, approaching 300 hp and weighing in at around the 1100kg mark, you have all the right ingredients to deliver thrills to every one of your drives.
It attracts attention wherever it is, certainly not for the faint of heart or the shrinking violet!
The specification includes:
* Factory non-sunroof in Signal yellow.
* RSR Style flared wings (steel).
* GRP Bonnet with centre fill fuel tank.
* GRP Ducktail.
* GRP Bumpers.
* ST rear lights.
* RSR centre mounted oil cooler.
* Complete retrimmed interior in black leather, with black stitching and black Alcantara.
* Headlining Alcantara.
* Dashboard switch panel refinished in original style basket weave with the alloy trim refinished in matt black.
* Additional soundproofing.
* Custom made lightweight RS Style carpet fitted around the new ROPS (roll over protection structure).
* Instruments are custom made with yellow needles and RSR rev counter.
* All controls replaced with black billet aluminium knobs/switches.
* Porsche Classic Communication Management (PCCM+).
* Audison door speakers.
* Rennline aluminium floorboards.
* Rennline aluminium (black) pedals.
* Momo MOD.07 Steering wheel with quick release boss kit.
* Heigo 6 point roll cage (FIA Approved).
* 35mm seat mounts (FIA Approved).
* Recaro Pole Position seats in black leather and Alcantara plus Recaro mounts.
* Schroth 6 point competition harnesses.
* 3 point seatbelts.
* Electric fire suppression system by OMP to interior and engine bay (FIA spec).
* Electric battery isolator.
* Blade type fuse panel.
* Carrera crank cases, crankshaft and conrods.
* Wosner forged RSR pistons C/R 10.5 to 1.
* Cylinder heads modified to RSR spec with 43mm inlet & exhaust ports.
* Inlet valves 49mm.
* Exhaust valves 41.4mm.
* GE100 high lift camshafts.
* JB Racing twin plug distributor.
* Period Porsche race MFI high butterfly intake system.
* Genuine MFI pump modified to RSR specification.
* ITG filters.
* Period lightweight engine shrouds in clear GRP.
* Stainless steel race exhaust manifolds & silencer.
* RSR rear engine mounts.
GEARBOX AND CLUTCH:
* 3.2 Carrera 915 gearbox with oil cooler.
* Quaife ATB LSD.
* Shorter ratios 2nd & 3rd.
* Wevo shifter.
* Sachs ZF race clutch.
* Lightweight flywheel.
SUSPENSION AND BRAKES:
* RSR short 930 rear suspension arms.
* 4 piston 930 brake calipers.
* 930 brake pads with Ferodo brake pads.
* 26mm rear torsion bar.
* Bilstein front and rear sports shocks.
* Bilstein struts with raised spindles.
* Adjustable twin master cylinder brake pedal box.
* Front and rear Delrin bushes.
* Track rod ball joints.
* 17” RSR Competition Fuchs (Braid) 8J ET10 – front.
* 17” RSR Competition Fuchs (Braid) 10J ET-15 – rear.
* Genuine Porsche brushed centre caps.
* Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres.
This is a unique machine, the cost and time required to re-create a 911 to this specification is immense.
Independent inspections welcome.
UK registered, we can deliver Nationwide.
Contact us to discuss Worldwide shipping options.
Please visit our main website, www.williamscrawford.co.uk
THE WILLIAMS CRAWFORD DIFFERENCE.
* LIVE VIDEO - inspection via Zoom or WhatsApp.
* DETAILED PHOTOGRAPHS - ask for additional images.
* TECHNICAL REPORTS - discuss our workshop inspections.
* RESERVE YOUR CAR - over the phone or by email.
* NATIONWIDE DELIVERY - all UK destinations.
* FINANCE - we can arrange finance (subject to status) for all modern and classic cars through one of our associated lenders.
* PART EXCHANGE - any make of vehicle considered.
* PORSCHE FINDER SERVICE - if we don’t have the Porsche you want in stock, contact us today. Let us do the hard work for you.
* EUROPEAN/WORLDWIDE BUYERS - export advice and assistance.
* READ OUR REVIEWS - we are proud of our 5 Star Google reviews
Williams Crawford Passion for Porsche, established 1991.
We deal with all aspects of Porsche; buy, sell, broker, service, restore, custom build, race and event preparation.
For all your Porsche needs, call +44 (0)1752 840307 or email the team, firstname.lastname@example.org