Ford Falcon FG X V8 Supercar - 2015 Supercars Champion
The Ford Falcon FG X Supercar in which Mark Winterbottom won the 2015 Australian Supercars Championship, Tickford Racing (formerly Ford Performance Racing, Prodrive Racing Australia) has placed chassis FPR 1217 on the market in race ready condition.
FPR 1217 debuted in 2014 with Winterbottom racing it to third in that year’s championship, before winning the title the following year. The car continued racing in Supercars from 2016-2018 with Cam Waters, Jason Bright, and Richie Stanaway, before continuing competition in the Dunlop Super2 Series, and was retired by Tickford Racing at the end of the 2021 season.
Tickford Racing has restored the car to the same specification as it won the championship on the streets of Sydney in 2015, featuring its iconic Pepsi Max livery, blue wheels, internals, and V8 engine, which has been rebuilt and readied for use. All relevant documentation is also included.
Other accompanying items include:
- Eight spare wheels
- Wheel gun
- Air jack spike
- Water heater
- Setup sheets from 2015 Supercars season
- Basic setup change instructions
- Race suit worn by Mark Winterbottom during the 2015 Supercars season
A championship-winning race car which has only ever been owned by the team which it won with, FPR 1217 is a truly unique piece of Australian motorsport history. As such, the car will be listed at $800,000 AUD, or best offer. Click the "make an offer" button to enquire, or alternatively email email@example.com for further information.
Following its precise restoration and race-ready preparation, this iconic Australian Supercar is set to wow its new owner in the showroom and on the racetrack.
FPR 1217 History:
- Built in 2012 by Tickford Racing
- Raced by Tickford Racing 2014-2021
- 2014 Supercars – Mark Winterbottom
- 2015 Supercars – Mark Winterbottom
- 2016 Supercars – Cam Waters
- 2017 Supercars – Jason Bright
- 2018 Supercars – Richie Stanaway, Mark Winterbottom
- 2019 Super2 Series – Thomas Randle
- 2020 Super2 Series – Broc Feeney
- 2021 Super2 Series – Zak Best
FPR 1217 Accolades:
- 2015 Australian Supercars Championship-winning car
- 2015 Sandown 500 winner
- 2015 Bathurst 1000 runner-up
- 2014 Jason Richards Trophy winner
Keyword Search Terms:V8 Supercars, Australia, Bathurst 1000, Sandown 500, Mark Winterbottom
|Item Location:||Melbourne, Australia|
Joined November 2022
Seller's other ads
|Company:||Tickford Racing Pty. Ltd.|
+61 (03) 9300 7164
|Trade or Private:||Private|
Share by Email