1971 BMW 2002 Ti Gr. 2 ° High End ° FIA HTP
High End BMW 2002 Ti Group 2 in the famous livery of the legendary GS-Tuning BMW 2002 driven by Dieter Basche.
The car was build 2018 from a bare metal chassis by Köppen Motorsport for himself.
Features of the car:
- Welded roll-cage by raceparts.cc / Makes the car much more stiff like a screwed cage!
- High end FIA legal 2.0 Liter M10 engine by Gerent Motorsport- 248hp on the dyno!
- 5-speed race gearbox with dog rings, straight toothed, unsyncronisized, perfect adapted ratio used on Getrag 235 Sport box
- rear axle with limited slip diff
- all around disc breaks
- aluminium water cooler
- oil cooler
- race coilovers Beilstein
- special bushes for suspension
- modified spring struts for more camber
- FTP3 fuel tank - new certificate
- Recaro SPG seat
- 9x13 motorsport alloys
- wide fenders
After finished it was used successful in 3 races by Alexander Köppen, before we bought the car in 2019. After the season the car got a revision of the suspension and an upgrade with a high end 250hp engine build by Gerent Motorsport - well known as the strongest FIA legal 2.0 liter M10 engines!
We used the car successful with some podiums and proved to be one of the fastest BMW 2002 Ti Group 2 in historic racing.
For the 2022 season the following work was done:
> revision of the M10 Gerent engine (248 hp) with new camshafts
> full rebuild of 2 rear axles and differentials
> a brand new 5-speed race gearbox with dog rings, straight toothed, unsyncronisized, perfect adapted ratio used on Getrag 235 Sport box.
> coilovers revision
So all big things are rebuild only used for a test short test rollout and have 0 race hours.
Unfortunately there was no time to use the car before LeMans Classic and caused by a e-scooter accident during Le Mans Classic, I was not able to race the car this season. So everything is still like new!
The overall condition of the car is great.
This BMW 2002 is build to high end standard and serviced by Britec Motorsports regardless of costs! There is nothing I would know to buy to make this car faster or more competitive!
FIA-HTP until 12-2029!
German Registration papers! Road registered!
Many spares available:
- 2 additional rear axels with slip diff (3.6, 3.9 and 4.11)
- 2 additional sets of wheels
- break discs, breaks and other things
- 12 new tires! 8 new Avon semi-slicks for dry and 4 Pirelli wets
Video: Because of only qualified on wets, the car was starting at the 24h classic only from the 4th row (end of the qualifying the track was going dry and other competitors changed to semi-slicks). After not even 1 min the car was first! See the clip:
Here the complete race from Nuerburgring-TV - Start of Appendix K cars / start group 3 at 38 min.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieyJnCIi7qU&t=9158s
Keyword Search Terms:BMW 2002 Ti Gerent engine heritage touring cup 2002ti
Joined January 2019
Seller's other ads
|Trade or Private:||Trade|
Share by Email