BMW E46 3 Series, M3 Running Gear
Description & History
E46 BMW 3 Series. podium car, perfect for MSVT Turismo-X, 750 Club Enduro / Roadsports and numerous other race series.
Owned and run by Redseal Racing for the last four years, competed successfully in the MSV TDC series.
Car has always been meticulously maintained (as the invoice history will attest to!). Has received a rigorous inspection after every track outing and all consumables and other parts are replaced whenever required, including new engine oil and filter after every two race outings.
Equipment & Features
- Matte grey vinyl wrap with M Sport racing stripes (sponsorship decals are removable)
- Powered by a 3.2-litre naturally aspirated ‘S54’ M3 straight-six
- Five-speed ZF manual transmission
- Samsonas short shifter
- Six-plate limited-slip differential by JC Racing
- Sparco Grid-Q race seat
- 18-inch 2Forge ZF1 forged wheels
- Used Toyo R888R tyres fitted (265/35/18)
- 6 Pot Brembo front callipers, 4 Pot rears
- Adjustable brake bias (in cockpit)
- ABS Deleted
- Carbon-fibre front wings
- Rear wing and front splitter
- Polycarbonate windows with sliders and NACA ducts for cooling.
- Single-way adjustable race dampers
- Fully plumbed fire extinguisher and electric cut-offs
- Eibach adjustable anti-roll bars
- Six-point TRS harness
- FIA-compliant roll cage
- BMW M3 fuel pump
- AC Schnitzer exhaust
- Adjustable rear camber arms
- Rear Diffuser
The car will be supplied with four spare forged alloys with tyres, a spare fibreglass bonnet, ‘WTCC’ E46 front wings, and maintenance invoices covering the four years of ownership.
Fantastic car, great fun to drive, either as a track toy or to go racing. A cost-effective way to get straight into some of the best club championships around!