Morgan LMP2 - 2013 - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
Morgan LM P2 2013
In 2013, the OAK Racing team ran three Morgan-Nissan LM P2s. # 24 driven by Olivier Pla, David Heinemeier Hansson and Alex Brundle crossed the finishing line in second place in the LM P2 category in the Le Mans 24 Hours. After racking up five podium finishes the car ended the season in second place in the FIA Endurance Trophy for LM P2 teams.
This Morgan-Nissan LM P2 has been fully restored to its original specifications.
It is eligible for events such as the Daytona Classic, Sebring Classic and the Masters Endurance Legends Series.
- 2nd place in the FIA Endurance Trophy for LM P2 Teams
- 2nd place in the Le Mans 24 Hours in the LM P2 Category
- FIA WEC: best results 2nd place (Silverstone 6 Hours, Spa-Francorchamps 6 Hours, Shanghai 6 Hours & Barhain 6 Hours)
- Chassis: monocoque
- Bodywork: Carbon
- Weight: 900 kg
- Length > 4448 mm
- Width > 2000 mm
- Engine: 4494 cc V8 Nissan VK45- 450 bhp
- Gearbox: 6-speed sequential Xtrac, Megaline steering wheel-mounted semi-automatic gearshift
- Suspensions: Double wishbones
- Brakes: Brembo calipers, carbon discs and pads front and rear 15’’
- Rims: OZ 18’’
- Tires: Dunlop