Race & Rally Parts
Peugeot 308 britcar - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
Here a few points of the technical stuff re the maintenance of the car:
- All 2018 and 2019 Peugeot updates have been installed:
- Modification of the fuel pump system with submerged main pump, new engine support, facelift 2019 (front bumper, engine hood).
- A brand new complete gearbox (not a rebuild) was installed in January 2019 and has covered 1200 km to date. We opened it at the end of the season for a check and everything is ok.
- A new engine (SN 091) was bought new from Peugeot for 11,000 EUR and was put in before Zolder's last race. It has 500 km and is therefore also new. This new engine has all the engine updates that Peugeot introduced end of 2018 : head gasket, valves, engine head bolts. You’ll see in the wetransfer archive the pictures of this engine in his box before we installed it in the car.
- The engine installed was completely new, thus with all accessories: NEW turbo, NEW engine loom, NEW alternator, NEW spark plugs, NEW sensors, NEW injectors, NEW HP fuel pump.
- A new clutch has been installed together with the new engine and has thus 500 km. Like new as it made only one race with a flying start.
- 4 new shock absorbers were installed in early 2019, so they are 1,200 km long and are like new.
- The two driveshafts did a race, around 500 km.
- All fluids were of course changed after each race (Engine oil, gearbox oil, filter). Brakes bleeded each time.
So I can assure you that the car is mechanically in excellent condition.
It has the latest TCR mapping - 330 HP instead of the stock 308 HP of the cup some spare wheels tyres etc. also comes with open back trailer will accept offers in region of 35k but would swap for can-am buggy