Race Car Transport
Gould GR37 - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
Gould GR37 owned and raced by Sylvie Mullins Ireland
This Car is the 2021 Formula Boss Ireland & Leinster Trophy Winner. It also won the 2012 Irish Hillclimb & Sprint Championship.
Engine is an ex Leyton House F1 engine, one of only 21 produced for that team, This is Engine Number 019
Car was fully stripped down with extensive work carried out during the off season in 2020/2021
Engine: 4.0ltr JUDD EV fully rebuilt in June 2021 by Connacht Competition Engines. Engine has been fully remapped putting out over 620bhp. Dyno sheet to prove.
Gearbox: Hewland FGC - Fully stripped and rebuilt June 2022 including new crown wheel & pinion & dog rings by Mark Bailey Racing.
Other work carried out includes:
- Clutch fully refurbished and shimmed.
- New motec 800 ecu and wiring harness.
- New Stack dash.
- New Coil Over spark system.
- New Injectors, Fuel Pump, Filterking and Fuel pipes.
- Upgraded Floating discs.
- New Brake Master Cylinders & New Clutch Master & Slave Cylinders with all new piping & fittings from front to back.
- New Driveshafts with Inner & Outer CV's.
- New Radiators and Oil cooler.
- On board starter.
- New Paint Job with Red Bull Livery
- All shocks checked and revalved. 3rd Shock also fitted
Car comes with pre heater and external starter
Spare's package also available:
Wishbones, Gears, Brake and Clutch Cylinders,
Spare Bodywork: 1 x Extra Engine Cover 1 x Low Front wing
1 x Set of Pirelli wets (1 event done) on rims
1 x Set of Avon A15 Slicks (3 events done) on rims
This is in many ways a unique car as it is suitable for Hillclimbs, Sprints & Track Racing with minor set up changes.
Contact: Sylvie on 00353 862436232 or Aiden on 0035386 3487757
Car is priced at €57,500 ono.
May also split car.
Delivery available worldwide