Race & Rally Parts
1994 Minardi M194 Ford
One of Minardi’s most successful Formula 1 cars, now fully restored and perfect for the plethora of exciting new events that celebrate this halcyon era of grand prix racing.
- Conceived by legendary designer, Aldo Costa, now an eleven-time F1 World Championship winning designer/technical director
- Driven by Pierluigi Martini in twelve Formula 1 Grand Prix during 1994, with 2x fifth place finishes in France and Spain.
- Recently restored by leading specialists in the UK
- Accompanied by a very nice spares package
- Powered by an original and period correct 3.5 litre, naturally-aspirated, Cosworth HB V8
- Optional semi-automatic, paddleshift gearbox as raced in period (currently configured for lever-operated sequential gear shift which was also raced in period before upgrade to paddles).
- Track-ready and well tested/proven
- Usable, straightforward to maintain, and perfect for the high-speed, high-profile demonstrations taking place in 2022, including:
Goodwood Members Meeting, 9th-10th April
Peter Auto “Grand Prix de l’Age d’Or” - Dijon-Prenois, France, 3rd-5th June 2022 (4 x 25min demo)
Historic Grand Prix meeting at Paul Ricard, France, 17th-19th June
Ignition GP Secret Meet, Donington, 5th July
Silverstone Classic, 26th-28th August
Historic Minardi Days, Imola, 27th-28th August
Dubai Grand Prix Revival, 25th-27th November
Additional Ignition GP member only track days (dates to be announced)
A truly beautiful car in exceptional condition and ready to be enjoyed.
For full sales description and many more images, please visit www.samhancock.com
Keyword Search Terms:F1, Formula 1, Formula One, Grand Prix, Grand Prix Cars, Historic F1, Historic Formula 1, Minardi,
Joined May 2017
Seller's other ads
+44 (0)20 7871 3628
+44 (0)7956 100 439
|Trade or Private:||Private|
Share by Email