Race & Rally Parts
● An incredibly agile and very quick track car, benefitingfrom an impressive specification and presented in smart overall condition.
● It is powered by a rebuilt 200bhp 1.4-litre dry sump four-cylinder engine which drives the rear wheels via a sequential transmission with paddle shift.
● Built for the seller four years ago, this Pro Sport has proven its capabilities on track, with the experienced vendor stating that the car was checked and maintainedmeticulously after each and every race weekend.
EQUIPMENT AND FEATURES
● The car features a 1.4-litre Power Tec engine with a dry sump, Jenvey throttle bodies, Jenvy drive-by-wire throttle, and active lambda control.
● A fibreglass featherweight, the Pro Sport PR6 weighs in at a mere 498kg.
● The car features an electric water pump which is ECU controlled for optimum water temperature, a Motec M800 ECU, a PDM control unit and a C125 dash logger.
● The car comes with many spare parts which include two additional sets of centre lock wheels with tyres, (wets and slicks), new discs and pads (additional parts listed below).
Geartronics paddleshift system with full integration
Quick release steering wheel
Motorsport wiring loom
Adjustable Traction control
Pit lane speed limiter
Air jacks with safety stands
AP Racing master cylinders
Brake pressure sensors
Adjustable rear antiroll bar
Adjustable front pushrods
Front ‘Nik Links’ supplied with the car in all stiffness grades
Centre lock wheels
Spare parts provided with the car:
Wishbones and suspension parts
Roll bars, ‘Nik Links’ and drop links
New drive chain
New rear sprocket
Misc body parts
Oil filters, fuel pump and service items
Wheel clips, spacers and shims
Lots of other small miscellaneous parts
Wheel nut socket
Many sets of good tyres
● As with any racing car, this Radical’s primary focus is on performance; however, it remains presentable in appearance. The fibreglass bodywork does not show signs of any prior accident damage, though there is a superficial crack, some stone chipping to the front of the car, and some general grazes commensurate with the car’s use.
● The Red paintwork was resprayed in 2019 onto new body panels, and describes it as being in good condition.
● Inside, the car is fitted with a moulded fibreglass seat, which is in good shape overall.
● The car’s removable steering wheel is also in very good condition.
● The optional data logger’s digital dashboard unit is in great condition, and all of the car’s buttons, switches, and electrical items work without fault.
● There are no known electrical or mechanical faults.
Maintained regardless of cost, this featherweight racer is fully set up and ready for its next track session. In 2019, it benefitted from a full engine rebuild, new body panels and a full respray.
A true purpose-built lightweight racing machine, this Radical Pro Sport PR6 is presented in good overall condition and boasting a very impressive specification. Having been fully rebuilt just three years ago and regularly used and inspected, this track toy is ready and waiting to show the next owner its capabilities on a circuit. A vast selection of spares will ensure the new owner has everything they need to continue to maintain the car to its current high standard.
Keyword Search Terms:Radical Prosport prototype bec race car
Joined February 2019
Seller's other ads
|Trade or Private:||Trade|
Share by Email