Opportunity for Race Mechanic
North Motorsport, based in Cheshire is a results-driven company involved in many exciting projects.
We require a race mechanic for a full-time position who is passionate, professional and has a can-do attitude. We are a small company, with great ambitions.
This is a perfect opportunity for somebody to join the business at the early stages and grow with us.
- Manage workload & workshop schedule efficiently.
- Follow instructions & service schedules precisely.
- Maintain high standards & attention to detail.
- Good diagnosis & problem-solving skills.
- Computer literate.
- Well organised with good time management.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and in high pressure situations.
- Work with engineer and carry out setup changes.
- Assist with setup / set down of all equipment.
- Be able to interact with drivers and customers well.
- Take pride in their work and maintain a clean working environment.
- HGV & Trailer License an advantage.
- Team player
- Can work to a high standard
- Good problem solver / thinking on your feet
- Able to travel with a full UK driving license
- Polite and presentable
- Willing to work weekends and overtime when required (race weekends)
We are based in the North West – CW6
Salary dependent on experience and skills.
Please send a CV along with salary expectations to – Sam@northmotorsport.com