Mallock Mk6b (1966)
This early Mallock was totally rebuilt by the top N.Ireland professional restorer, Jackie Cochrane of J C Restorations. Completely stripped of all panels and chassis shot-blasted and powder coated by Top Colour. High spec paintwork by KB Cars Ltd.
· All steel 1300cc Holbay Ford Crossflow dry-sumped engine, totally rebuilt by Mervyn McReynolds Motorsport. Front mounted Holbay oil pump.
· Ford 2000E CR Gearbox, also rebuilt by Mervyn McReynolds Motorsport.
· 8”/10” Magnesium Minilite wheels refurbished by D.Wright Engineering, fitted with a full set of BRAND NEW Avon A15 Hillclimb tyres.
· Second set of 8”/10” Compomotive Wheels, fitted with Avon Circuit Slicks.
· New Spax adjustable Shock Absorbers.
· New Flowmaster Silencer
· Full electronic Lifeline plumbed-in Fire Extinguisher system
· Sabelt 6pt 3” Harness (2022)
· New Aluminium Fuel Tank
· New Radiator
· New Accuspark Ignition/Lucas HP Sports Coil/ 8mm ignition leads.
· New Girling calipers/slaves/pads/drums etc.
· New Mallock front 5/8”Anti-roll Bar.
· Rebuilt rear Axle with 9/38 ratio differential.
· Complete set of Mallock mudguards.
· New 12v Battery with plug-in remote socket
· LED Rear Rain light
The car had previously raced in Ireland (Phoenix Park/Mondello/Kirkistown etc) in the 1980s by Norman Williams, and Dave Millar in the Historic Racing Car Association in the 1990s.
NO EXPENSE HAS BEEN SPARED WITH THIS MAGNIFICENT CAR