Lotus Motorsport Elise - Honda Supercharged - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
Lotus 'Motorsport' Elise race car with Honda 2.0ltr, K20A2 i-VTEC, engine conversion combined with Jackson Racing Eaton Supercharger and Pro Alloy Charge Cooler, putting out in excess of 375hp. Superb racecar in excellent condition with excellent race pedigree.
Originally built and raced by Lotus guru Gavan Kershaw in the early 2000's. I purchased the car from Gavan Kershaw Racing back in 2004, competing in various chamionships over the years through to 2010. The car has numerous outright and class wins in GT Cup, Britcar, Euro saloons & sports cars, MESC, Dutch Supercar Challenge, Northern sports & Saloons and more!
The Honda engine conversion was carried out by specialists Maidstone Sports cars in Kent under license from Link-up ( Simon Scuffham) who designed the conversion and I have subsequently spent a small fortune maintaining and upgrading the car over the years to its current specification. Whilst racing the car was meticulously prepared, run and maintained by Plans Motorsport in Surrey, who have an excellent reputation. Basically the car has been dry stored since I stopped racing in 2010. It was recently given a thorough overhaul and partial respray so is mechnically sound and as you can see from the images the bodywork is excellent.
- Lotus Motorsport Elise with Honda Civic Type R, 2.0 Ltr, K20-A2 engine conversion including Jackson Racing Supercharger, JDM Cams, Pro-alloy charge cooled and electronic Accusump.
- Producing a rolling road verified 335HP at the wheels ( c.380-400hp at flywheel)
- Full Motorsport Elise construction throughout with fully integrated FIA approved Safety Devices roll cage, motorsport front splitter, long roof scoop, motorsport rear wing, stack dash with data logging, light weight fuel cell etc.
- Honda close ratio 6 speed manual gear box with Quaiffe Limted Slip Diff
- Ohlins two way adjustable race dampers
- AP Racing brakes with performance friction pads.
- Adjustable front ARB
- Tullet stainless steel exhaust system.
- Orignal Lotus Rim stock alloys in white
- couple of sets of pirelli slicks / wet tyres
- Corbeau carbon fibre race seat with Luke 5 point harnesses
- momo quick release steering wheel
- electronic plumbed in 'Firse sense' extinguisher and engine cut-off
- lexan front screen
- no doubt plenty of other stuff i have forgotten!
Performance 0-60 sub 3 secs, 0-100 sub 7. Very fast car weighing in at around 800kg. Lap times. oulton park full, 1.45, silverstone international 1.27, donington full 1.36, mallory park 46 secs. Anglesey full 1.30 etc. etc.
A rare and pretty unique race car that realistically can only increase in value in the coming years. I do have a V5C for it after applying to the DVLA earlier this year so in principle you could road register it with a few minor mods to get it through an MOT.
Although I have not raced for some time I believe the car would currently be eligible for a number of championships including CSCC Liqui moly 'Slicks' series, Northern Sports and Saloons, BARC 'CNC Heads', Britcar, GT Cup and others and is more than capable of winning in any of them given a moderately decent driver!