Workshop Equipment & Supplies
Allard J1000 Wet (Vapour) Blasting Cabinet £4155 +vat
Vapour blasting is an effective surface pre-treatment prior to adding a protective finish such as powder coating, ’2K’ paint. It also functions as an effective cleaning process for many applications that don’t require a painted finish.
Vapour blasting, also known as wet blasting, silk etching, water/aqua blasting, or slurry blasting, is a less aggressive abrasive blasting process often used as an alternative to dry media/sand abrasive blasting. This blasting process uses a combination of air and water to propel the abrasive media across the metal surface, and provides a smoother finish than dry blasting.
The Allard J1000 model offers a professional finish, covering a huge array of metal components. Trade Price £4155.00+vat. email@example.com
Delivery - Our direct services @ £125 within 120 miles radius from GL13 9FB (Gloucestershire).
Internal Cabinet Size: 910 mm width x 650 mm depth x 850 mm height *(highest area of the cabinet)
Mounting Frame: M920 mm width x 650 mm depth x 840 mm height (feet are adjustable, factor in 50-60 mm range)
Total Height: 1850 mm (including top box and additional feet adjustment)
Depth of Cabinet/Frame Assembly: 660 mm (with motor assembly 1000 mm)
Window Size: 610 x 300 mm
Motor: Single phase 1.1kW 1.5hp
Pump: Polyurethane impeller/casing type (incorporating our new agitation impeller technology for consistent cleaning)
Pump Mounting Frame: CNC alloy + Stainless Steel Assembly
Motor Position: Rear
Door Position: Right hand
Weight: 91 kg (without water/media)
Air Regulator: ½ BSP fittings (female connection required on site)
What Compressor Size Do I Need to Run This Machine?
CFM Requirements: Minimum of 30 cfm @ 5hp – 10hp compressors are ideal. Compressors lower than 5hp are not recommended as run time will be more or less continuous if setting psi at medium to high levels
How the J1000 Wet Blaster Operates:
- Connecting the machine to the mains (240v) powers the main supply box which contains all the necessary electrical components to operate the machine safely. Machine is switched on via a single on/off switch attached to the face of the supply box.
- Pressing down on the foot operated switch marked ‘Pump’, turns the water pump on and primes the main water input line. Pressing once more stops the flow.
- Pressing the air foot switch operates the external solenoid, which allows compressed air to fire up to the blast nozzle meeting with the water/media mix, accelerating the chosen media mix.
- While cleaning parts, the excess water/media mix drains back into the lower chamber completing the re-circulating system.
- All dirty deposits and fine media and any other contaminants can be drained away by opening the upper drain tap located on the lower chamber housing.
- Wiper operates via a rocker type switch mounted to the upper cabinet hood, simple to operate, with continuous operation until switched off.
- LED internal lights operated via rocker switch next to the wiper switch, functions in the same manner.
- Adjustment of the air pressure is via the side mounted regulator unit.
- The door is opened and closed using a ‘over center’ type latch arrangement, which offer continuous adjustment.
- Mounted to the top of the cabinet (above the door) there is a ‘dead man’ switch which is a safety aspect of the machine (THIS MUST NOT BE DISCONNECTED). Should operator fail to switch off the pump via the foot switch, the switch will shut down the pump immediately.
Allard Sports Cars Ltd
Joined August 2018
Seller's other ads
01453 799 990
|Trade or Private:||Trade|
Share by Email