March 761 Cosworth DFV - Formula One - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
March 761 Cosworth DFV - F1 Car
Highly competitive in Masters FIA Historic F1 Championship, this is a well-known and proven recreation of Hans Stuck’s 1976 Grand Prix car.
- 2019 title winner (in class), FIA Masters Historic F1 Championship
- Multiple class wins & overall podiums in Masters F1
- High quality professional preparation by Martin O'Connell's OC Racing (UK)
- Short-stroke Cosworth DFV, built by Geoff Richardson
- Adapted for tall drivers (easily reversed)
- Spares package included
"A superb value entry point to historic Formula 1 in a car that, on multiple occasions, has proven more than capable of running toward - or even right at - the front. It delivers the look, the sound, the sheer exhilaration of an iconic DFV-era Formula 1 car, for a fraction of the price of the cars it will most likely do battle with." - Sam Hancock
FULL INFORMATION AND MANY MORE IMAGES AT: www.samhancock.com
(offered on behalf of the owner)