Race & Rally Parts
2013 Dyson Racing Lola AER (Mazda) LMP1
- 5x 2nd place finishes & 1x pole in 2013 ALMS
- Team Bentley Le Mans winner, Guy Smith, among former drivers
- 6 outright wins in Masters Endurance Legends, beating Peugeots, Pescarolos, Astons and more
- Rebuilt, crack-tested and ready to race
- Suitable for Masters Endurance Legends (Europe & US), Classic Daytona 24hrs, Classic Sebring 24hrs
With a pole position and five podiums to its name, and a former Team Bentley Le Mans winner among its drivers, Dyson Racing's Lola B12/60, chassis HU02, certainly left its stamp on the 2013 American Le Mans Series.
Still propelled by the revered ‘jewel’ that is the tiny but powerful Mazda-AER four-cylinder turbo engine, HU02 continues to exploit its noted handling with six victories in Masters Endurance Legends series between 2018-2019.
Now freshly rebuilt, crack tested and newly prepared for the 2021 racing season.
“This is an awesome car. Once of the best balanced cars I’ve ever driven.” — LE MANS WINNER, GUY SMITH
FULL INFORMATION AND MANY MORE IMAGES AT: www.samhancock.com
(offered on behalf of the owner)
Keyword Search Terms:LMP1, Lola, LMP2, prototype, endurance legends,
Seller's other ads
+44 (0)20 7871 3628
+44 (0)7956 100 439
|Trade or Private:||Private|
|Share by Email Print page Report Sold|