Porsche 997 GT3R
Team Perfect Circle offers for sale:
Supplied brand new to Trackspeed in 2010.
- 2010 British GT Champion // Trackspeed // David Ashburn - Siso Cunill - Richard Westbrook - Glyn Geddie (4 wins)
- 2011 British GT Championship // Trackspeed // Gregor Fiskin - Tim Bridgman (1 win)
- 2012 British GT Championship // Trackspeed // Steve Tandy - Joe Osbourne (2 wins)
- 2013 British GT Championship // Trackspeed // Gregor Fiskin - Ricahrd Westbrook (1 win)
- 2014 British GT Championship // Trackspeed // Jody Firth - Warren Hughes (1 Race)
- 2019 Intercontinental GT Challenge Kyalami 9 Hour // Andre Bezuidenhout - Franco Scribante - Silvio Scribante
Engine 0 Hours // Porsche Motorsport
Gearbox 0 Hours // Porsche Motorsport
Exhaust Manifolds 829km
All 2014 Updates
Run and maintained by Trackspeed from new.
Reshelled after its final British GT meeting then sold to a private collector.
Bought by its current owner in 2018 to compete in the following year's Kyalami 9 Hour.
Latest spec Recaro P1300GT seat and fire extinguisher system fitted.
All mechanical components on the car were either replaced or rebuilt. Dampers, Fuel Tank, Fuel Pumps, Valve block, Shift Compresser...the list is long. All recipts available. 829km since all above work carried out.
Following a retirement at Kyalami (lost 3rd gear) the engine and gearbox have been rebuilt by Porsche Motorsport.
Good spares package avaialble by negotiation.
You will not find a better GT3R available with such a complelling history. The last 997 to run in an International FIA sanctioned championship.
For sale on behalf of the owner.
Photo's © JEP
Car can be viewed at Simpson Motorsport in Lydney
No Timewasters Please