CONESTOGA RACE TRANSPORTER ex MINARDI F1 TEAM - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
CONESTOGA RACE TRANSPORTER - £39,500
This trailer was originally built for the Minardi F1 team, who subsequently passed it on to Cosworth who used it as an F1 support truck.
A large amount of work was then done to refresh the trailer (approximately £30,000) and it was then used sparingly until 2012. The trailer was then dry stored.
The trailer is in good condition, has covered relatively few miles in its life and has been looked after professionally.
The accommodation consists of a retrimmed office with seating, hanging cupboard, lighting, power, and air conditioning at the front. There is then a kitchen off the entrance way which has multiple built in cupboards, a sink, power, and lighting.
The rear of the trailer consists of 2 decks, tyre racks, fitted Fami cabinets with covers, load lock rails, aluminium flooring, lighting, electrics, air and fitted rear door cover.
- Dhollandia tail lift with integral extension for lifting cars.
- 4 large belly lockers that run the full width of the trailer.
- Hydrovane compressor
- Webb Engineering 25kva single phase generator and acoustic enclosure
- Currently painted in white ready for the next owner.
- Large file of paperwork including manuals and some original Minardi paperwork.
- Available to view near Bedford.
More photos available upon request.
To sum up, a lightly used, historic, well maintained trailer, ready to use.