Lotus Elise 250 Cup "R"
We are pleased to be able to offer for sale this unique and high specification Elise 250 Cup “R” race car. The car started life as a brand new factory-fresh production model Elise 250 Cup. The car has been built and run by Hangar 111 over the last 2 years in the production Forced Induction Class of the UK-based MSVR Elise Trophy race series.
The car has never been road registered and has been fully refreshed for the 2021 season. Running the series-eligible programmable aftermarket ECU (with series map), the supercharged engine produces around 200bhp with the production-class engine configuration. The headlamps have been replaced by blanks, the rear number-plate lamps removed, and an FIA approved rain light has been fitted. All parts are available for re-installation if required.
The car has the later “open mechanism” style gear shifter assembly. The transmission was rebuilt in 2019 with Quaife LSD and fresh synchros.
Suspension has been upgraded to series eligible JRZ One-Way Race dampers. The 250 Cup aero kit is a combination of carbon fibre and grp (all Lotus factory components), with carbon fibre roof, boot lid and front service hatch. A twin-skin Tillett B6F racing seat completes the carbon features of the car.
The various safety features of the car have been installed in a tidy and easily-accessible way for service and inspection. A full Lotus Motorsport roll cage (with certificate) has been installed and all trims and roof components have been carefully modified, trimmed and refitted to give a perfect interior appearance, should the car be considered as a road car in the future. The up-to-date electronic Lifeline fire suppression system has just been serviced.
The vehicle has covered 4600 miles since it was new at the end of 2018 and is specified as a Model-Year 17.5 with facelifted front clam and associated aero pack and diffuser arrangements.
Vehicle spares include headlamps/indicators, spare set of Lotus forged wheels (with brand new ZZRs), original 250 Cup ECU.
This car would make a perfect road-going track day car if registered or could drive straight onto the track for the 2021 Elise Trophy or Lotus Cup Europe Series.
Specification list for the car as follows:
- Toyota 2ZR-FE Supercharged 1.8L 4cyl Engine
- JRZ One-Way Race Suspension
- Momo Steering Wheel on B+G Quick Release Boss
- EMU Black Engine Management & Data Logger
- SRF Racing Brake Fluid & Braided Brake Hoses
- Quaife ATB Limited Slip Differential
- Lotus Factory 250 Cup Aero Kit
- Lotus Factory Carbon Rear Wing, Boot Lid, Roof, Service Hatch
- Lotus Motorsport Full Roll Cage
- Lotus Exterior Kill/Extinguisher Switch Buttons with Alloy Surrounds
- Cartek Solid-State Electronic Kill Switch
- Cartek Sequential Shift Light
- Cartek FIA Rain Light
- GRP Headlamp Blanks
- Tuff Jug Fuel Filler (with 3 Jugs)
- Lotus Rear Towing Strap
- Hangar 111 Front Towing Eye
- Lifeline Electronic Fire Extinguisher
- Tillett B6F FIA Carbon Twin-Skin Race Seat
- Schroth 6-Point HANS Harness
- Odyssey Lightweight Race Battery
- Performance Friction Brake Pads
- Lotus cross-drilled discs
- Brake Ducts Front
- Ring LED Front Marker Lamps
- Hangar 111 Signature Sports Exhaust (low Db)
- Spare Set Ultra-Lightweight Forged Wheels with Brand New Avon ZZR Dry Spare Tyre Set (4)
We are confident that the first to see the car will buy it as it is the best and cleanest example of an Elise 250 Cup race car available currently.
Viewing available at Hangar 111 strictly by appointment only.
Seller's other ads
|Company||Hangar 111 Limited|
|Trade or Private:||Trade|
|Share by Email Print page Report Sold|