BMW E21 Rolling Chassis
For sale is my 1983 BMW E21 Race car, Rolling Chassis
Engine/Gearbox/diff has been removed from the car, but are also available if interest
Body has been measured straight, welded in Roll Cage according to FIA Specs, then completely seamwelded.
Sits on Yellow Speed Racing Coils.
Front suspension completely remade according to Historic specs.
Rear suspension modified with camber/toe adjustment brackets
- Front brakes 277x22mm with 4 pot calipers
- Rear Brakes 256x20mm with 1 pot calipers
- Compbrake Pedalbox with adjustable bias
- Lexan Windows sides and rear
- Fiberglass front wings with grp2 flares
- Fiberglass front spoiler
- Extra fiberglass grp2 kit
- 9x15 Exip wheels with new Yokohama semi-slicks
- fuel Cell with 2x walbro pumps, AN8 teflon lines
Has had a turbocharged BMW M42 engine fitted.
Please contact with further questions/interest