2000 Lola B2K/40 LMP2
- This Lola is a former Grand-Am LMP 675, and IMSA race car which was run in the LMP2, (Prototype 2), class, with an excellent race history.
- The Lola B2K/40s are very well built endurance racers, which are not only easy to drive, but relatively inexpensive to maintain.
- An excellent investment as well as a great car to race in the new MASTERS ENDURANCE LEGENDS SERIES, and HSR's Classic Daytona 24 event or the Historic Sebring 12HR
- View complete race history here: http://www.racingsportscars.com/chassis/B2K40-HU08.html
- 2000 LOLA B2K/40 AER-NISSAN
ALMS P2 SPORTSRACER
EXCELLENT CAR FOR THE HSR HISTORIC DAYTONA 24 RACE or THE HSR CLASSIC SEBRING 12 HR
- 2000 LOLA B2K/40 WITH AER NISSAN 3.0 V6 ENGINE,
HEWLAND 6 SPEED SEQUENTIAL TRANSMISSION
EXCELLENT HISTORY! SEBRING 12 HOUR, (2004) AND DAYTONA 24 HOUR, (2002), CLASS WINNER!
ABOUT 12 HOURS TOTAL TIME ON NISSAN V6 3.0 ENGINE
ABOUT 40 HOURS BETWEEN REBUILDS
EXCELLENT OVERALL CONDITION
COMPLETELY GONE THROUGH BY BILL FOSTER FORMERLY OF MIRACLE MOTORSPORTS, (ORIGINAL CHAMPIONSHIP WINNING TEAM), including rebuilding the Hewland transaxle, re-seal engine, going through all suspension, brakes, and hydraulics. All work performed by Heritage Motorsports
New fuel cell recently installed
INCLUDES COPIES OF FIA PAPERWORK
VINTAGE ELIGIBLE IN HSR AND OTHER GROUPS, (A SIMILAR B2K/40 WON THE HSR, GROUP 6), CHAMPIONSHIP IN 2007
CHASSIS # HU08 RESULTS:
1ST GRANDAM MIAMI 2001 SRPII
1ST GRANDAM WATKINS GLEN 2001 SRPII
1ST GRANDAM LIME ROCK 2001 SRPII
1ST DAYTONA 24 HOUR 2003 IN SRPII
1ST SEBRING 12 HOUR 2004 IN LMP2, (LMP675)
IN ADDITION, THIS TEAM, AMERICAN SPIRIT RACING/ MIRACLE MOTORSPORTS WENT ON TO WIN THE 2004 ALMS P2, (LMP 675), CLASS CHAMPIONSHIP WITH THEIR CLASS WIN AT SEBRING SERVING AS A "SPRINGBOARD" TO THEIR CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON WITH 6 PODIUM FINISHES WITH THIS LOLA IN 2004
VERY RELIABLE & FAST RACE CAR
OHLINS AND DYNAMIC SUSPENSION ADJUSTABLE SHOCKS
UPDATED LIFE ECU
Upgraded Hewland NLT sequential gearbox with wide gears
NEW ATL FUEL CELL, (4/14), and FUEL PUMPS
ASSORTMENT OF SPARES INCLUDED: 2 EXTRA SETS OF OZ WHEELS WITH SLICKS, COMPLETE FRONT NOSE ASSEMBLY, FRONT HOOD AND FENDER ASSEMBLY COMPLETE WITH LIGHTS, UNDERTRAY PANEL, 1 PAIR FOR FRONT CARBON FIBER FENDER LOUVERS, SPARE HEADLIGHT COVERS, 1 BOX OF MISC. BODY PARTS, HEWLAND GEARBOX MAIN CASE, 1 HEWLAND MAIN INPUT SHAFT, 1 PAIR OF AXLE SHAFTS, 1 SET OF WHEEL NUTS, 1 PAIR OF ALUMINUM WING SUPPORTS, MULTIPLE GEAR SETS, ETC.
- Lola B2K/40
The B2K/40 is a two seater, open cockpit sports racing car developed by the British manufacturer Lola Cars International to comply with the FIA and Grand-Am rules for "light" prototypes (SportsRacer 2). The car has enjoyed enormous success, including a class win at the famed 24 hours of Le Mans. It is considered the standard for this class of competition vehicles.
Joined July 2007
Seller's other ads
|Country:||United States of America|
|City:||Vero Beach FL|
|Trade or Private:||Trade|
Share by Email