Ginetta G55 GT4 Supercup (2019) - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
2019 Ginetta G55 Supercup
- Sealed Ford 3.7 litre V6 producing 355 BHP
- T45 tubular chassis and integral safety cage built to FIA standards
- 107 litre FIA approved ATL fuel cell
- Hewland 6-speed paddle-shift gearbox
- High level of downforce from the front splitter and carbon fibre rear wing
- Motec M150 ECU and C125 Dash display
- Full sensor pack, steering angle, brake pressure etc
- 9” x 18” Front wheels
- 10” x 18” Rear wheels
- Alcon 6-pot front brake callipers with 378mm vented discs
- Alcon 4-pot rear brake callipers with 330mm vented discs
- Sealed LSD with Drexler internals
- Air Jacks
- 4 sets of wheels
- In-car, 2-way radio
The car is currently in Ginetta Supercup spec but can easily be converted to GT4.
The car was raced in the Ginetta GT4 Supercup series in 2019 and the last 6 rounds of the Britcar Endurance series (class three) with a number of wins in a highly competitive field.
The diff and suspension have been rebuilt and serviced ready for the new season and the car has been maintained to a very high standard by Century Motorsport.
The engine and gearbox are at around 70 hours. If you would like the engine and gearbox supplied at 0 hours, this can be arranged at cost price.
Please contact Peter for other pictures, video or further details on 07734 271625.