Tecno Formula 2
Formula 2 - Tecno 1968 /1969 / 1970
- EX - Dorset racing - Tony Birchenough
- Ex - Martin Birrane - Lola racing cars
- EX - John Hart - Hillclimb legend
- Absolutely immaculate no expense spared complete rebuild of this car has been carried out by G-Cat Racing over many years .
- A very rare and extremely competitive F2 car with lots of history.
- Cosworth BDA - Atlantic spec - 225Hp
- FT 200 gearbox - 9-31 CWP with a cam and pawl LSD
- (Completely rebuilt and re-chromated by Jp Gearboxes with many new parts)
- 4 SETS of wheels come with the car.
- 2 brand new split rims (Brabham centres as run in period)
- 1 Set of Tecno slit rim wheels (pls)
- Set of compomotive wheels
- Complete set of newly fabricated spare wishbones
- Rebuilt original 8212 Aluminium bodied dampers
- New Auminium radiator
- New exhaust system with silencer
- Spare Rear wing assembly
- New Aluminium oil tank
- New oil cooler
- New battery
- New wiring loom
- New Bodywork (non wing set up) 1968
- New Bodywork (wing set up) 1969 &1970
- Spare new underbody and moulds.
- New aluminium rear wing. (to original spec)
- New master cylinders and brake lines
- New oil lines and connectors
- New fuel pump and fuel lines
- New seat belts
- New guages
- New fire extinguisher
- New wheel bearings
- New rod ends
- Every nut, bolts & washer is new
- New starter motor
- New clutch / release bearing and slave cylinder
- New water pipes and hoses.
- New drive shafts , hardy spicer joints and donuts.
- This car is extremely versatile due to it running the same chassis over a 3 year period in which aerodynamic aids were just arriving into motorsport. So as you can see from the pictures it can run in many different guises. This allows it it to be a front runner in 3 of the HSCC Formula 2 classes. Please see below:
- Class A Jochen Rindt Trophy: Cars built with engines conforming to original Formula 2 specification with either fuel injection or carburettors manufactured and raced before 1st January1972 with a maximum capacity of 1600cc and with aerodynamic device
- Class B Vern Schuppan Trophy: Cars built with engines conforming to an original Formula Atlantic or Formula B specification of no more than 1600CC manufactured and raced before 31st December 1975.
- Class E Jim Clark Trophy: Cars built to conform to either Formula 2 or Formula Atlantic or Formula B regulations but without aerodynamic devices manufactured and raced after 1st January 1967.
- HTP Papers until 2030
Viewings welcolme at my workshop in Kent UK
(1hr from Gatwick or 30 mins from Eurotunnel)
Please call 01622 858336 or text 07789982095 anytime.
£60,000 - priced to sell.
Seller's other ads
|Trade or Private:||Private|
|Share by Email Print page Report Sold|