BMW M3 E36 - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
BMW M3 E36
Japanese Time attack car
A one of a kind BMW E36 M3 widebody time attack track car built in Japan on a money no object basis.
112.000 kms, technical inspection until August 2020.
Incredible handling, road holding, shifting and general drivability.
Featured as a front cover car for BMW Performance magazine September 2019.
· Japanese car hence zero Rust
· Laguna Seca Blue
· Genuine Kei Miura wide arch Rocket bunny kit allowing for a square tyre set up front to rear
· Single skin carbon roof
· Voltex carbon adjustable spoiler
· Msport front required to fit the Rocket bunny kit
· Single skin Carbon bonnet in body colour
· Tein adjustable anti roll bars with rose bearing drop links
· Adjustable rear camber control arms
· Poly/aluminium subframe bushes
· A/M/S adjustable coil overs, pillow ball top mounts and hand picked springs
· ARC carbon front strut brace
· Cusco Roll cage
· Approx. 300Hp
· Extremely well maintained engine, overhauled VANOS (Rolls Royce).
· Stainless steel twin system front to rear without catalytic converters.
· Equal length headers are a work of art
· JDM induction kit
· Apexi oil pressure, oil temp and coolant temp monitor with decimal read out and bar graph read out. Limit alarms can be set to any temp/pressure.
· CAE shifter enhancing feel and accuracy
· Overhauled LSD Diff
· Grooved rear discs
· ABS block delete
· Uprated pads
· 332mm Brembo E36 M3 front brakes with floating bells and 4 pot calipers
· Adjustable Brake bias
· Braided brake lines
· 9.5 x 18" American F1R's
· brand new ADVAN sport 265-35-18 front and rear.
· Recaro pole position seats
· Sparco harnesses though these are out of date
· Drivers foot well has a aluminium floor mat
· Machined alloy pedals, take a look at the accel pedal - a work of art
· Carbon dial surround, carbon gear shifter surround
· Uprated hand brake lever
· Alarm and immobilizer