Approx 45 hours on engine and transmission.
- Single Seat FIA homologated carbon fiber monocoque
- Honda K24 2.4L with Dry sump with remote oil reservoir
- Sadev SL82r, Six-speed sequential transverse gearbox
- Paddle-activated, auto-blip, electronic gear-shift system
- Gear drive system with torque-biasing limited-slip differential, interchangeable gear
- Front and rear suspension: push-rod with double wishbone, 3 elements TTR suspension system by Oram, Third element for ground clearance control, anti-roll bar
- ATL fuel tank (15 gal, 57 L) FIA F.3 homologated
- Brembo F3 HRB brakes
- OZ forged magnesium wheels
- 540 kg (1,190 lbs)
- 250 bhp at 7,000 RPM
- 94db exhaust system for sound resticted tracks. Easily removeable V-band clamp.
- 8 new SETS (32 tires) Pirelli slicks (kept in cool dark storage)
- One Extra Wheel Sets
- Two new SETS (8 tires) Michelins
- VBox dual cam (front/rear, installed)
- Toe=Bars (string alignment)
- Rear Quick Jack
- New brake pads (installed)
- Special lightweight Brembo brake disks (installed)
- Front/Rear chassis stands
- Wheel sockets (2x)
- New spare starter
- Spare oil pump belt
- Footwell carbon safety shield
- Custom made Schroth "Hybrid II" HANS harness. 2"/2" SUPER comfortable anti-subs as opposed to t-style OE that cuts into your crotch. OE belts included.
*Never curbed (wheels not bent)
*Engine never been opened
*Transmission never been opened
*Approx 45 running hours (K24 good for 250 hours btwn rebuilds)
*Driven DE ONLY, never raced
*Always used non-race ECU map (500rpm lower redline)
*Always warmed up/down
*Latest ECU and GCU maps installed by Wolf approx 4 weeks ago.
Car is currently garaged in Sonoma California at Sonoma Raceway.
NOT included in this price and this sale is a JimGlo custom enclosed trailer that the Wolf fits into perfectly. Buyer of car will be offered opportunity to purchase trailer separately.