Porsche 911 raceshell with RUF ext. (FIA '63-'89)
Porsche 911 bodywork, completely devarnished and primed in two components, as new.
- suitable for building a RS, RSR, SC-RS or ST recreation, according to FIA 911 homologations from 1963 to 1989
- fully welded roll cage, most extensive FIA version
- welded-through bodywork
- body and roll cage also relieved on A-pillars
- bodywork adjustments to the tunnel and parcel shelf that also allow installation of a G50 gearbox and a 3.6 liter 964/993 engine.
-complete German papers with RUF extensions (including brakes, chassis, 3.6 RS motor etc. etc.)
- lots of photos of 'the making of' available
- also available for sale : lightweight bonnet and doors, two different trunk lids (F &G type style), RSR 3.0 front & rear fenders, SC/Carrera racing chassis/suspension with large brakes, RSR front race triangles.