LOTUS CUP PB-R
- ENGINE: Toyota 4 straight-4 piston engine, aluminum DOHC 4-valve cylinder heads, 1.794 cc supercharged. 270 hp at 6.800 rpm. Torque: 280 Nm at 5.000 rpm. Rear wheel drive. Lotus Electronic Throttle Control system.
- GEARBOX: 6 speed Quaife sequential gearbox with with self-locking differential.
- CHASSIS: in alluminium with FIA/MSA homologated rollbar.
- AERODYNAMICS: Front splitter, barge boards, adjustable rear wing and diffuser (all developed in collaboration with Hexathron Racing Systems).
- BRAKES: Racing brakes with ventilated discs; four pot calipers in front, two pot calipers in the rear.
- ELECTRONICS: Adjustable Traction Control, ABS. ECU with dedicated firmware developed by Lotus Motorsport.
- SUSPENSIONS: Bilstein dampers set on PB Racing/Hexathron Racing Systems specifications; coaxial springs (two different sets available, soft and hard). Adjustable front anti-roll bar.
- WEIGHT: about 800 Kgs.
- RIMS: MAK Wheels XLR 8×17″.
- TYRES (IN LOTUS CUP ITALY): Hankook DH (slick) and WH (wet), size 225/625-17.
- BASE: 2.300 cm.
- FUEL TANK: 40 liters stock (ATL of 75 or 115 liters as optional).