Race & Rally Parts
917 LM Bailey Cars - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
Replica from the famous Porsche 917 who win 24H of Le Mans in 1970. Painted in Salzburg colors. Produced in 2016, the car has been driven on the Spanish regularity championship “Porsche Classic Series”. The car was used for the company promotion since 2 years.
The engine has been checked.
- Tubular steel space frame
- Polyester bodywork 8 sections
- Weight : 950 kg
- Dimensions : length 4m25 - width 2m – height 0,97m
- Suspension double triangulation
- AP Racing brakes
- Aluminium wheels 16”
Engine and transmission :
- Flat 6 Porsche 3.6L reboring 3.8L – 320 HP
- Intake multi throttle valve
- Camshaft RSR
- Light flywheel
- Carillo connecting rod
- Horizontal kit fan
- Porsche G50 gearbox 5 speeds
- Electronic control MOTEC M84
- Historic’tour plateau Saloon Car (France)
- VdeV plateau VHC (France)
- Porsche Classic Series (Spain)