WEK 6H DUBAI New Years Nightrace - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
Update: (Only 2 driver seats available)
Heide-Motorsport is offering a MINI JCW Challenge endurance race car for the unique 6 hour night race of the Winter Endurance Championship racing series in Dubai (January 07, 2020).
Unique ambience / supporting program of the Creventic 24h from Dubai. Due to the renovation work in Zandvoort, the unique opportunity to become part of the legendary 24h race in Dubai. Already in 2021 this race will be held again in Zandvoort.
With more than 5 years of consistent racing experience with the Challenge MINI and up to 5 vehicles per race weekend, you can practice professional motorsport in the team of the two-time vice-champion and most successful pilot of the Cup and touring car trophy 2016.
- A completely revised and absolutely competitive MINI JCW Challenge long-distance race car (RCN Race Spa 2019, 2nd place overall rating) from the currently largest MINI Challenge Team.
- English speaking Team Manager, Engineers and Mechanics
- Radio System, CAE Shifter, 100l FIA FT3 Tank, Hankook Slicks (No Nankang Semis),
- Performance upgrades depending on class rating (about 250-290 hp)
- Sufficient spare parts supply on site A well-rehearsed and professional team of trained automotive technicians.
- Service & Hospitality through the Creventic series
- Optional ad space & promotion for your sponsors
- An international license level D or higher
- Basic experience in Endurance Racing
Have we piqued your interest? Then contact us!
(please use the contact form )