Championship leading Mittell Mc53 Race Car - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
Location: Winchester, England (Mittell Cars)
This is the car that was built for and used by Scott Mittell in 2017and driven by Christopher Wesemael in each of 2018 and 2019 in the RGB Sports 1000 championship. It won many races in 2017, took 2nd in the championship in 2018, won eight races consecutively and is leading the 2019 championship.
The car will be available immediately after the final round of the 2019 championship in October.
Packages available for the car to be supported or run by the Mittell team, for the 2020 season, including full arrive and drive services which include coaching and sharing of data with team drivers would be available by separate negotiation with Scott at Mittell Cars.
• Suzuki GSXR1000 engine rebuilt May/June 2019
• New bodywork beginning 2019 - spare body work for front, both sides and rear (no spare mid sections).
• Car completely refurbished at beginning of 2019 season by Mittell Cars
• Aim steering wheel with predictive timing (includes Evo4 datalogger)
• Power Commander fully mapped to car.
• Quaife ATB Diff
• Electric Reverse
• Alloy Radiator
• Electric Fan
• oil cooler
• Simson stainless steel exhaust system
• Protech adjustable dampers
• Front / Rear Adjustable ARB's
• 2 sets of Team Dynamic 13 inch wheels one with wets and one with A048s
• Wilwood PowerLite callipers
• Vented discs
• Adjustable Brake Bias
• Braided Hosing
• 6 point TRS Harness
• Plumbed in Fire Extinguisher
• FIA spec rain light
Photos courtesy of Jonathan Elsey Photography