2017 Ginetta G55 Supercup with 0 milage engine - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
Purchased new from Ginetta February 2017
0 Millage engine just refreshed
latest 2017 GT4 Supercup specification, air jacks etc,
- Sealed Ford 3.7 litre V6 producing 355 BHP
- 60 hrs Ginetta warranty
- T45 tubular chassis and integral safety cage built to FIA standards
- 107 litre FIA approved ATL fuel cell
- Hewland 6-speed paddle shift gearbox
- High level of downforce from the front splitter and carbon fibre rear wing
- Motec M150 ECU and C125 Dash display
- 9” x 18” Front wheels
- 10” x 18” Rear wheels
- Alcon 6-pot front brake calipers with 378mm vented discs
- Alcon 4-pot rear brake calipers with 330mm vented discs
- Sealed LSD with Drexler internals
- Air Jacks
Motec/Life sensors for steering angle, front and rear brake pressure and throttle position.
1 x ATL fuel dump churn
1 x Spare front panel complete with light pods (dummy lights) and GT4 Supercup spec splitter all built up and ready to fit
1 x Spare GT4 spec front splitter
1 x Carbon rear wing with GT4 Supercup spec end plates
2 x Spare GT4 spec wing end plates
22 x spare wheels 20 fitted with GT4 Supercup slicks four of them brand new and four fitted with latest spec Michelin wets.
10 x good wet tyres last year’s Supercup spec but all useable, 4 of them only used once for 20 minutes.
This car has done two preseason tests and two race meetings. It has been prepared by Alan Mugglestone of Triple M motorsport.
Contact Jonathan White for further details or to arange a vewing