ETCC Fiesta MK7 1600 Race Car
Ex European Touring car championship S1600 class MK7 Ford Fiesta
Car spec -
- Shell with multipoint welded in rollcage (through to front and rear suspension turrets)
- Rear seam welding
- Welded in slider drivers seat mount
- Passenger removal seat mounting bars
- Welded air jack mounts
- Weight removal throughout
- Bonnet and boot pins
- KW Competition 2 way front and rear full coilover mounted on adjustable solid top mount (front) with spherical bearing mountings.
- Adjustable droplinks
- All bushes replaced with spherical bearings
- Rose jointed lower front arms (hub joint)
- 1600 Zetec SE race engine, blueprinting of the stock bottom end, piston valve pocket modification ( up to 4.5 mm deep ) ARP rod bolts, cylinder head intake-and exhaust ports modification, extensive valve seat and valve face optimizing with uprated valve springs and camshafts ( max. 9.6 mm lift ), 4-1 exhaust manifold with an HJS motorsport exhaust system (including catalytic converter and silencer), specially cast oil pan with added sump volume, windage tray and trap doors, steel flywheel, Sachs 4 paddle sintered race clutch disc & Sachs reinforced pressure plate, enclosed air filter with cold air feed, race radiator with ducting, 175bhp approx.
- Swirl pot set up in rear wheel well with pick up pump, swirl pot HP pump and fuel filter. Braided fuel lines to the front of the car with fuel testing connection.
- IB5 Gearbox with CAE ultrashifter and cables
Wheels & Brakes
- 15"x7J et22 ATS GTR with Yokohama 190/580/15 A005
- Brembo 20.4245.05/06 Cast aliminium 4 Piston caliper with 2 piece rotor and bell
- Extended wheel studs
- Rear standard rear lucas calipers
- Braided hoses throughtout with rear Bias adjuster
- Aim digital dash with GPS beacon and data logger cable
- 3 point AP racing air jack system
- Electrical isolator
- RRS Mechaincal plumbed fire extinguisher
- Corbeau revenge seat in date until 2022
- RRS 6 point Hans Harness
- Wider angle mirror
- Carbon fibre front and rear door cards
- Momo Steering wheel
- Carbon effect battery box
Car was purchased in germany and transported back earlier in 2019 by myself. Planned to race in a UK championship but circumstances have changed forcing sale.
The car was serviced at the end of 2017 by the previous owner when the series ended, it then did one passnger event trackday in 2018.
Since owning the car it has had:
- Oil and filter change, consisting of 7L Total Quartz racing 10w-60 oil.
- Gearbox oil has been renewed with Motul Gear competition 75w140 racing fully synthetic gearbox oil.
- Brake fluid has been flushed through with Ravenol R325+.
- New Ferodo DS3000 front pads.
- New rear Brembo pads and sliders.
- Coilovers serviced by KW UK with new front pistons and rebound valve assembly.
- Top mount spherical bearings renewed.
- Battery isolator relocated to be seat accessible.
- Plumbed in extinguisher fitted.
The car has in date seat, harness, extinguisher.
Weight approx 890kg but has potential to lose alot more (full size battery, all glass windows, all metal doors boot bonnet).
Ready to race in a UK championship just needs tyres to suit.
Been a race car the bodywork isnt perfect, there is some small scrapes and dents but nothing major.
Since been in the UK the car has done one trackday at Donington park as a shakedown and the car was flawless.
The sale of this car includes:
2x Bare Alloys (ATS GTR)
Air jack stands
Data logger cable
Spare front wings
Rear Damper adjusters
Spare gearbox oil
Spare brake fluid
Used front and rear pads
German motorsport certification for the cage and car scruitineering.
Sensible offers will be considered, car can be delivered to most parts of the UK at buyers cost.
Enquire for details.